MeetUp

Well, I´ve decided. I´m going to join in one of this groups. I think that is like these story about a message in a bottle which happened in Tenerife 4 years ago.
At tenerife arrived a plastic bottle with a paper inside. The paper was written in English and only the teacher could read it and translate it in the Major House... It was written for a girl from Terranova, Canada, who lived with their parents and a brother. The message lated in arrive here two years.
They was invited to visit us and they came here. Only a very sad news; while the bottle was in the middle of the sea her brother had died in a traffic accident six months ago.
I hope don´t die while my message is arriving and meet nice people there, in Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negro vaticinio, cumplido

Recursos Humanos

El juicio del tambor